Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter also means Lilies....

Lilies are very fragrant and sometimes lively colors as is evidenced by the photos below from a couple of websites which sell flowers..I thought they were very nice...one is 1-800-flowers and the other is Hallmark.  They are an Easter staple although usually the white kind....the pink orientals are also quite nice...    Can't forget a little kitty lily that Donna made...for fun!  ( http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/
Maria

 
                                
Picture from Hometown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love flowers

Deb

Anonymous said...

So pretty and I love the lil kitty lilly.  : )  Happy Easter Maria!  Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love lilies.
I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my journal tonight and encouraging me.  It meant a lot to me.  Even though John and I were not together today, I had J-Land friends who supported me by stopping by my journal.  Each one was so precious to me.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I truly love lilies....so pretty...
Hugs and love,
joyce