Saturday, April 15, 2006

Angel and Baby Statue Perspectives

Hello all!  Sorry I haven't written anything for a week!  That's a long time.  I've been busy with work, taxes and trying to figure out how to get some remodeling done on our house.  I can't believe it's almost Easter and I haven't taken any Easter pictures to post yet....I love this time of year...I will catch up.

In the meantime I thought some of you might like to see the difference that perspective makes when taking a photo.  When I took the photo of the angel and baby below straight on it looked like the angel was looking at me...when I took it from slightly above it looked like the angel was looking at the baby.  Amazingly,  it's the same statue.  So watch what you see out there...it may not always be what you think.   :)

Maria

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Maria. Good to see you back. I hope life settles down just a bit for you.

Happy Easter!
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Maria!
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been busy as usual...love the angel photos...very nice.  Hope you had a very nice Easter...doing the catch up today...hope to get to all your entries...hope there's more!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce