Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ashes and Snow Artist

                          Picture from HometownPicture from Hometown

Just a little note or two about a very neat photographic artist:  

                                         Gregory Colbert    
             
and his 'Ashes and Snow' Exhibit at this link:
                             
http://www.ashesandsnow.org/    

If you have fast speed internet (cable or DSL) that is the best way to view and hear his internet site..it is truly incredible.  If not...just try paging through the photos of the far east, elephants and ethereal people photos in the Basic Experience.  His journeys have resulted in some very inspiring out of the box kinds of photos and ideas which I think most will enjoy.  

 

                                                     Picture from Hometown  

 

This little gif is only posted here as an example of some of his work..please, do not tag....  

 

                                                                Maria  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Marie...will check it out...
Have a wonderful Wednesday...
Hugs,

Joyce

Anonymous said...

I have dial up and just checked the link out! Awesome!!!!!! I only WISH I had broadband but can't afford it. I put the link in my favorites under art.  I hadn't heard of Gregory Colbert and truly appreciate this entry you have dedicated to him. Thank you. It's not often I meet someone else who likes art.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

This is cool. I am on my son's computer right now and images look horrible on his monitor, but when I get to my computer, I'm going to come back here and check that out.  Thanks.  GBU, Shelly