Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Flowers of Summer

Hello all!   Yes I'm still blogging but have had to slow way down....I don't know how everyone does it...it takes up quite a bit of time..:)    My photo today is of two different summer lilies..an oriental stargazer lily and a light pink oriental.   The little pink flowers are small roses.   Don't know about the green thing.    In any case, it is lily time in Seattle and they are blooming in a lot of gardens.  Today the weather got up to the 80's I think but it's been rather cooler here lately in the low 70's.  I know there are other parts of the country going through severe heat waves....I'm sending cooler thoughts your way...:)   

I'm in a flower photo mood so look for more to come...enjoy and relax... let the flowers help you gaze into your dreams....

Maria

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful. Thanks for sharing that beauty with us. Helen

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. (((((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lovely flowers Maria.  Glad things are cooling down for you, our lows are in the 70's still with highs in the triple digits.  Its just too freakin' hot around here.

Greg

Anonymous said...

they are beautiful.  glad to see you back...it does take a lot of time, doesn't it??  :)
gina

Anonymous said...

Yes, blogging does take up a lot of time.  Love the picture of the lilies.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

How PURDY!   I love the bright colors!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are gorgeous!  and I don't know how everyone does it either, keeping up with all the journals.  I just try. lol Have a great weekend.  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Lilies and Roses! It's been in the 80's here in NY in the day then it cools down to the low 70's to mid 60's . Finally cooler sleeping weather, we can all appreciate that. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the flowers, what a great shot.

               Julie

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!
and yes journaling takes up too much time, lol, I need to cut back and get some of my projects done...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous arrangement!  I can smell them way over here!