Saturday, July 8, 2006

Flowers and Swans

PreviewSwans and flowers....in this entry you will see an interesting flower...from a succulent I've heard called chicken and hens.  I've noticed them flowering all over the place...even this little one in my swan planter....nice color..pink!   I intend to have more entries soon.  I've been a bit distracted with getting my computer room organized and with some visiting relatives the last two weekends. I've been getting up later in the mornings and working on printing out some of my photos.  I've had some ideas about cards, shadow boxes and poster photos.  I've been brainstorming some ideas about showcasing some of them along with the works of some others like a friend of mine has done.  More on that later...have a good day all!  Maria

Preview

Preview

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful capture of the bloom of the hens and chicks ....I collect many species.
Betty

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos and the blooms are so pretty...good idea about the cards, go with it...sorry I have been away for a bit...trying to do a little catch up...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!!! You are so creative!!! Have a great weekend....

Liz
http://journals.aol.com/oquinn2004/LIZSSPACEII/

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love those! Very pretty!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I have some of those flowers and yes, I call them chick and hens.  
Missie