Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday Scalzi Photo Shoot - RED

 

  Here is the photo shoot for this Monday - TOPIC is RED!  I went with two types of tulips...the first are from the fields and are really bright red,  then my mom who wore red to be color coordinated and the lone Merry Widow Tulip that stands out in a sea of purple.   The last three are Red Apeldoorns...they look almost orange like a sunset...definitely have that poppy look about them...  Enjoy!   Here is a link to his assignment page where you can see a whole host of participants:  http://journals.aol.com/johnmscalzi/bytheway/entries/4258  

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is a lot of tulips. Where is that located at?

http://journals.aol.com/dragonrose637/MyLife/entries/1424

Anonymous said...

These photos are form Mt. Vernon, Washington at the Rozengarden Tulip Fields...about 2 hours north of Seattle.

Anonymous said...

When I first moved to this area the sea of tulips astounded me...it is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Great looking photos.  The mountains are spectacular.  Really enjoy viewing your pages.

Anonymous said...

Although they are all beautiful, I love the first one!!!
~Marie

Anonymous said...

Simply lovely.

Gabreael

Anonymous said...

I love Tulips, they are my favorite!! Best choice for red!!
Have a great week!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous....wow..nature cannot be beat...Sandi

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Great pics!
Cathy
http://journals.aol.com/cathyterv/PictureWindow

Anonymous said...

My goodness..how beautiful.  F.Y.I... but in Carlsbad, California there too have rows and rows of beautiful flowers.  Thanks for sharing! TK

Anonymous said...

with the exception of the mountains as their backdrop, reminds me of holland!
~  www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

 Beautiful!!!
*** Coy ***

http://journals.aol.com/coy1234787/Dancingintherain

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...somehow I made John's By The Way for this week...wow...I'm really flattered.  I just love these tulips.
:)  

Anonymous said...

Beautiful !!   I love flowers.  I think I could live in the tulip fields.