Friday, February 1, 2008

Music dilemma continues

Hello, all,

                        

The music dilemma continues...however if you would like to listen to the colors of the wind music you can click on the word music in the left bar or the following link:

http://hometown.aol.com/Gotomaria/colors_of_the_wind.mid  but if you want it to play in the background you should open it in a new window.   I think it has something to do with the html code I am trying to use...something has changed with AOL.  :)

On another note...I"m thinking of California....:)  Here is a photo I took a year ago in Long Beach, CA.   I loved the way the water reflected the lights from the bridge and the boats.  The bridge leads to the Queen Mary.   Even at night this is a picturesque locale.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you look at the lights in the water long enough they look like coloured rods emerging from the water.  A wonderful photo!
i have never thought of taking night time shots.
Love
Jeanie xxx

Anonymous said...

I think that night is the perfect time to photograph this location.  Love the way the lights dance off of the water.

Greg

Anonymous said...

one of the best photos i have seen in a while..my speakers aren't working hence the not commenting on the music..
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Great picture!  ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

that's gorgeous Maria!!  : )  Love and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

That looks really pretty with the lights on the water. Have a great day. Janie

Anonymous said...

I have never been able to play music on my journal.  I finally just gave up.  Love the picture.  Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Yes, quite a pic!    
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! The graphic is too cute, goes well with trying to figure out with what's going on with your music. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

your photos are amazing:) have a good weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

The lights reflecting in the water are beautiful!!
Linda :)