Sunday, October 8, 2006

A Flower entry for Sunday!

If you haven't noticed...I have changed my music on the site!  For some reason it sometimes can take up to 10 seconds to load....Hope you enjoy piano...seems to go with my flowers pretty well..don't you think?  Figured it was time.  I was getting an urge to do something different...and also an urge for another flower entry.  These flowers are Clematis from my yard...I added a little text to it to make it more inspiring for Sunday! 

                             Preview

 

Preview

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice, I love piano

Anonymous said...

Love those flowers...we have them in our yard..climbing around an arbor.   Love the piano music too, but somehow I always have to go "back to journal" to hear anyone's music.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

lovely pic. But I don't hear any music?


angelrose

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!!!

Deb

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture. Helen

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers!!  I'll have to go back to the whole journal and give your new music a listen.

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!! I like the stripes!
Have a lovely week!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria.  I have 2 huge clematis bushes in my back yard in one in the front but they are not blooming. : (  I wish they would.  Yours are beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.  Big hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful flower. I would so love to have a house surrounded by them. (((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I just love clementis!
Missie

Anonymous said...

The Clematis is beautiful.    You have a green thumb!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

The Clematis is beautiful.    You have a green thumb!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful flower & how you present it too.
Lovely presentation!
Marie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful music and the flower is even more beautiful...always love coming here..have a great week...hugs and love,
Joyce