Thursday, September 1, 2005

More Roller Blading

 
 
More roller blading day pictures...figured I should show you all the roller blades and my friend, Kar.  It was a gorgeous day and we had a great time.   The Seattle skyline is so beautiful and I know I'm lucky to live here.   It's hard to believe that just across the country in the Gulf of Mexico things can be so different.  My thoughts and prayers go out to all that were devastated by Hurricane Katrina.  I count my blessings and hope for the best for all those families in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama and Texas.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, rollerblading and a great view...
Have a great Labor Day weekend!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Again...roller blading is really good exercise, for those that love it.
Love that skyline!  Looks so nice!
Have a good one!
Joyce